The Quiet Garden offers a reflective and prayerful space to rest and be refreshed – everyone is welcome (disabled access is available)
Enter from Y Street or Marquis Street, Ashburton
- Enjoy the courtyard with a river mosaic
- Walk or sit in the garden beside the pond
- Spend some moments in the chapel if you wish
- Book in for a personal or group Quiet Day
- Tea and coffee available
Our Quiet Garden is generally open (February to mid-December) on:
- Mondays to Fridays, 9.30am to 4pm
- Sundays 10am to 12noon
Click here to download a flier in PDF format about the Quiet Garden.
Affiliated with The Quiet Garden Movement.